Patty Golling will be headed to the upcoming Great Canadian Cheese Festival as a guest of CheeseLover.ca with a pair of Weekend VIP Passes in hand.
Patty won the tickets in a draw from among the last 50 subscribers to sign up for CheeseLover.ca in the box in the upper right of the blog home page.
Patty lives in Kitchener, Ontario, is retired and has loved cheese since childhood. Her favourite style of cheese is Swiss.
Here’s what is included in a complimentary Weekend VIP Pass to the seventh annual Great Canadian Cheese Festival in Picton, Ontario, on June 3-4, 2017.
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase, including 200 artisan and farmstead cheeses.
- Chance to meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face, including from the best of Québec.
- Informative Cheese Seminars on a variety of topics. Rush seating.
- Express access to more than 100 exhibitors and vendors, including specialty foods, small-batch wine, craft beer, craft cider and—NEW!—spirits. Admission at 10 a.m., one hour before show opens to public.
- SWAG! An insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases and a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+).
- Local VQA wines and cider available for purchase by bottle or case (19+).
- Dairy Farm, with animals and displays, including the sweetest water buffalo you’ll ever meet.
- Food Court, featuring—NEW!— J.K. Fries and Braised-Beef Poutine from Jamie Kennedy Kitchens.
- Live music by Starpainters trio in the Prince Edward County Pavilion.
- Ample FREE parking.
In the upper right of the blog page, enter your email address to be notified of new posts at CheeseLover.ca. You’ll be entered in a draw for a pair of tickets to the 2017 Great Canadian Cheese Festival. One winner drawn from every 50 new subscribers.
Cheese Festival information: http://cheesefestival.ca